Aeroflot Luggage

Hi, we are on the Russian Glories Trip of July 31, 2013. Does anyone have information on what restrictions Aeroflot has on checked baggage (number per person and weight) and carry on (are wheelies acceptable? How strict are they? From what I have read, this is a wonderful trip (our 6th with Tauck) and we are very much looking forward to it.

Comments

• We did this trip last year but flew on Lufthansa so I cannot answer the airline question but it is a wonderful trip! Much better than we could have ever imagined.
  • jimandjane wrote:
    Hi, we are on the Russian Glories Trip of July 31, 2013. Does anyone have information on what restrictions Aeroflot has on checked baggage (number per person and weight) and carry on (are wheelies acceptable? How strict are they? From what I have read, this is a wonderful trip (our 6th with Tauck) and we are very much looking forward to it.

Hello jimandjane,

Here is the link to the Aeroloft website with the their luggage policy.: http://www.aeroflot.com/cms/en/before_and_after_fly/baggage

Hope this helps,
    Emily
  • jimandjane wrote:

Hope you enjoyed your trip.

For others wondering about the baggage allowance for the internal St. Petersburg to Moscow flight on Aeroflot....no problems. According to Tauck, the baggage will be taken to Moscow on the coach.
This discussion has been closed.