Reviews!!!

I am looking for any reviews for this trip. There is only one posted and it was not a great review. Anybody out there that has gone on this trip please post a review!!! It would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• I thoroughly enjoyed my trip to Budapest, Vienna, and Prague with Tauck. It was a 'culturious' trip, which I learned is an opportunity to explore some non-traditional type of travel, not only a small number of travelers. You will experience both city and country with this tour, and the people as well. I have always prided myself on being an independent traveler, with no need for organized groups but I was delightfully surprised by all we experienced and accomplished on our vacation with Tauck. There are a few things which could be 'tweaked' by Tauck and they will figure it out based on traveler feedback. Interestingly, the city I expected to enjoy the least (Budapest) left me with the biggest impression and continues to stay with me as a first memory..What I enjoyed the most...the day we traveled from Vienna to Czesky Krumlov and stopped at a local winery for a private tour then continued on to a lovely, small town along the Danube to enjoy lunch and wine. The Wauchau Valley is beautiful and not even a part of the brochure! Hotels are beautiful..most of the food was excellent (do not hesitate for a moment when in Vienna at the Imperial Hotel and you find you are eating in the hotel dining room..it was a 5 star meal...everyone enjoyed this!!). Prague & Vienna are stunningly beautiful cities with a diverse history. Since my return I have read "Prague Winter" by Madeline Albright and have a new appreciation for what it means to live in a "free" country like the USA.

Don't hesitate to participate on this journey..we met wonderful fellow travelers, Tauck was exceptional from beginning to end, I would travel with them again. I 'surrendered' myself to the agenda and had a wonderful time. These are three exceptional cities, each with a compelling history to understand, with people who were warm and welcoming. Go and enjoy!
  • Hello Golfergirl,

Glad you had a wonderful experience. Hope you shared some of your comments of things Tauck should "tweak" on your comment card.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Best,
    Emily
  • Thank you so much for the review! It is greatly appreciated! I am excited and looking forward to our Sept trip.
  • ckap4707 wrote:
    Thank you so much for the review! It is greatly appreciated! I am excited and looking forward to our Sept trip.
    What trip date are you going? Ours is September 8th. Kathy
  • We are on the Sept 22nd tour. Enjoy...let me know your thoughts and experiences!!! Thanks
This discussion has been closed.