Scotland tour

Anyone on the Sept 8th tour? What about the weather//

Comments

• Hi deblynsat,

My husband and I are also taking the week in Scotland tour that begins on 9/8. As far as weather, I am expecting low 60s and upper 50s during the day. Probably a good bet that there will a chance of rain everyday. I have talked to a few people that have taken this tour in the past, everyone has loved it.
  • So rainwear and sweaters! Looking forward to it. My friend and I have been on a couple of other Tauck tours and they have been just great. She is Canadian but with a Scottish heritage so she is very excited. I look forward to seeing the Lock Ness monster!!

• So rainwear and sweaters! Looking forward to it. My friend and I have been on a couple of other Tauck tours and they have been just great. She is Canadian but with a Scottish heritage so she is very excited. I look forward to seeing the Lock Ness monster!!

• It's England/GB. It rains; plan on it. Then smile when it's a beautiful day, I was in Scotland in May in 2005 and it rained 6 out of 7 days. The rest of the trip was great (Cumbria, York, and London). I was in Wales, Cornwall, and London for 17 days in 2008. It rained all but 4 days - two in Cornwall and two in London. It was a very cold, wet, summer. Can't wait to go back. I opted out of an umbrella, too much to carry. Wore my windbreaker everywhere; it has a hood.
  • edited September 2013
    We are taking the England, Scotland and Wales tour this month and fully anticipate some rain (hopefully, not too much!). We always prepare in the event of rain, regardless of where we travel, taking a hooded waterproof jacket and travel umbrella. Prepare for the worst, but certainly hope for the best!
This discussion has been closed.