Options

Fitness Center on MS Swiss Sapphire

I would like to know what types of fitness machines are available in the fitness center? Also, are free weights, exercise bands, and/or exercise balls available for use in the center? How many treadmills and cross trainer machines are there? Any information you can give me would be appreciated. Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    I can tell you it is very small under the stairs. I peaked in and if I remember only 2 treadmills maybe room for some free weights but no other machines.
  • Options
    We were on the ms Swiss Emerald (identical to the Sapphire) in September. The fitness room had 2 treadmills, 2 stationary bicycles, free weights, and yoga mats.
  • Options
    Thanks so much for your replies. I think I will pack an exercise band for resistence work. It sounds like I may not have to fight too many people to get on a treadmill.
  • Options
    Does anyone remember what time the Fitness Center opened in the morning?

Or does anyone still have daily bulletins that might list the hours?
  • Options
    Last year aboard the Swiss Emerald (French Waterways and Vineyards) the Fitness Center was open 24/7.
  • Options
    Just watch out for the low ceilings. If you are very tall, you may have some problems on the raised machines, particularly if you jog.
This discussion has been closed.