october 28th, 2013 tour

Traveling on the October 28th trip and looking for others to "meet" before the trip. Send a message!
Sam and Joni from buffalo, ny

Comments

• sshatkinjr wrote:
    Traveling on the October 28th trip and looking for others to "meet" before the trip. Send a message!
    Sam and Joni from buffalo, ny
    Hi, We {two seniorladies} arrive on the 26th. Trying to go to Halong Bay on a Day trip on Sunday the 27thWe are in Fla and LI -When do you come in?
  • Hi, We {two seniorladies} arrive on the 26th. Trying to go to Halong Bay on a Day trip on Sunday the 27thWe are in Fla and LI -When do you come in?

Hi Carol ...Also arriving on the 26th and trying to go to Halong Bay on a day trip on sunday, the 27th. We are a couple in our 60's from Westchester. Have you made any arrangements yet? And, if so, with what company. There seem to be so many..and all different prices. Need a recommendation.
  • Choyne wrote:
    Hi Carol ...Also arriving on the 26th and trying to go to Halong Bay on a day trip on sunday, the 27th. We are a couple in our 60's from Westchester. Have you made any arrangements yet? And, if so, with what company. There seem to be so many..and all different prices. Need a recommendation.
    We have a reservation through Tonkin Travel Quan was very helpful. We are going on a day trip 4 hrs each way 4 hours at Halong By-and 4 hours home. Pick up and return to the Metropole $42.00 per person US We also in our 60s
    We arrive in
    Hanoi about 6:30PM Sat night. Trip is at 8AM Sunday ----Tonkin was rec by trip advisor Thats all I know.......
  • We have a reservation through Tonkin Travel Quan was very helpful. We are going on a day trip 4 hrs each way 4 hours at Halong By-and 4 hours home. Pick up and return to the Metropole $42.00 per person US We also in our 60s
    We arrive in
    Hanoi about 6:30PM Sat night. Trip is at 8AM Sunday ----Tonkin was rec by trip advisor Thats all I know.......
    Hi Carol
    Didn't hear from you (I know I was late in planning) so I booked a tour on the 27th through Handspan Travel which was recommended by Trip Advisor and several guide books. They gave us choices but we opted for the private boat even though it was a lot more expensive. I think we will be at Halong Bay for 6 hours. Would have been a better price with more people. We're also being picked up around 8 a.m. and returned to the Metropole where we are staying for 2 nights prior to the tour. Arriving very late on the 26th. Looking forward to meeting you.
    Leslie Choyne
  • Choyne wrote:
    Hi Carol
    Didn't hear from you (I know I was late in planning) so I booked a tour on the 27th through Handspan Travel which was recommended by Trip Advisor and several guide books. They gave us choices but we opted for the private boat even though it was a lot more expensive. I think we will be at Halong Bay for 6 hours. Would have been a better price with more people. We're also being picked up around 8 a.m. and returned to the Metropole where we are staying for 2 nights prior to the tour. Arriving very late on the 26th. Looking forward to meeting you.
    Leslie Choyne
    We will see you on Halong bay. Also looking forward Leslie
This discussion has been closed.