Options

Tauck Luggage Tags and Bus

I have two questions and would appreciate some advice.

1. Why does Tauck request that we attach our luggage tags prior to our departure from the USA? Would not be best to attach the Tauck Luggage tag once we claim our luggage at the airport we arrive?

2. Can one leave a camera bag containing camera equipment on the bus? Will it be safe?

Comments

• Options
    1. I am not sure of the reason why Tauck asks for the tag to be attached prior to leaving home, but I have found that it is helpful in claiming my luggage. The bright tag makes it easier to spot even though I have other identifiers on my bag. I have also found that sometimes the person who is picking one up at the airport is standing near you when you are looking for the luggage and they can help to locate it quickly for you because of the Tauck tag. This would not be at international arrivals since one usually has to go through immigration with your bags. I know that personally, I might forget the tag at home if it is not on my bag.

2. On any tour that I have been on, it has been safe to leave items on the coach. Either the driver is sitting on it or it is locked. I have never had a problem with leaving items.
This discussion has been closed.