Options

Castle & Kings - July 13, 2014

Traveling with my granddaughter on the 7-13-14 tour. She will be 13 1/2, are there any other teens on this tour right now? Would any of them be interested in corresponding prior to the trip on a "get to know each other basis?

Comments

• Options
    Hello Vermont,

As of this posting there are a total of 8 teens on this tour, please note that these numbers will change as the departure date gets closer.

Hope this helps,
    Emily
  • Options
    Vermont wrote:
    Traveling with my granddaughter on the 7-13-14 tour. She will be 13 1/2, are there any other teens on this tour right now? Would any of them be interested in corresponding prior to the trip on a "get to know each other basis?

I have just booked my 15 1/2 year old granddaughter and me on the July 13, 2014 trip as well. Although this could change as time passes, according to the Tauck Rep, there are several other teens on this trip (14-17), so I'm optimistic that the group will be fun. Cathie H.
  • Options
    Hello Vermont,

As of this posting there are a total of 8 teens on this tour, please note that these numbers will change as the departure date gets closer.

Hope this helps,
    Emily

Could you provide me with an update on the number of teens going and their ages as of September 2013?
This discussion has been closed.