Power Outlet on Le Ponant

Greetings. I realize the power is 220 AC, but I would like to know the following please:

1. Do we have power outlets in our cabins? This would be for recharging cameras, etc.

2. What do the power outlets look like? Are they two-prong round? A specification or picture link would be helpful. I have various adapters, but would like to know the correct one.

3. Are curling irons or hair rollers allowed (for my wife)?

4. A steamer for clothing since no irons are allowed?

Thank you.

Comments

• Although I can't answer any of your questions, especially as far as a steamer is concerned, try a product by Downey called Wrinkle Release. You spray it on the garment lightly and smooth out the wrinkles. Since it will be slightly damp, allow it to dry for a few minutes. While it certainly isn't perfect, it truly helps to remove some of the wrinkles.
  • Yes, there are outlets in the cabins. We used the 2-prong round (European) adapters. I don't recall if there was an additional 110-volt American-style outlet in the bathroom. I also don't recall rules about curlers, steamers, etc.
  • I just received my documents for my up coming trip on the Le Ponant and it states " Curling irons and clothes irons are not available, nor are they permitted due to fire and safety codes" if this helps.
    Gary
  • edited September 2013
    Just back. No curling irons or clothes irons. My wife used steam rollers for herself and some type of spray that takes out wrinkles.
This discussion has been closed.