Options

Children activities

Never booked a Tauck Bridges tour and was curious about the kids activities. Are there ever opportunities for parents to have a night out alone? I know the Adventure Disney tours have chapperones that allow the adults to have a couple of hours off every other day.

Comments

• Options
    ]I took my nephew on a bridges tour that did Grand Canyon, Bryce National Park and Zion. No there was no one on tour to get to take care of the little ones. You might check with the hotels if you can hire a babysitter. You only have the tour director with you and it is not there responsibility to watch the children for the parents.

The trip was fantastic for my nephew at 10 years old. There were some older kids and a few around his age. I did take the Yellowstone trip non-bridges and could see I would have loved to show him that area of the country and that is what led me to look at the one I ended up taking him on. The Y&GT tour would be a great tour to take children on.
  • Options
    I have taken multiple tours with both Tauck Bridges and Adventures by Disney. They are very similar except for the Junior Adventurer's night on the Disney trips. It usually involves the kids having dinner and a movie (sometimes a different activity) with the guides while the adults have 2-3 hours on their own. Other than that you are responsible for your children for the rest of the tour. That is the only time that the guides relieve you of your children - it doesn't happen every other day.
This discussion has been closed.