Options

Spotlight on Australia, Nov. 25, 2014

Looking forward to our trip, Spotlight on Australia, on Nov. 25, 2013. Wondering how many are confirmed. Wondering what constitutes a full tour. Less than two weeks away!!

Comments

• Options
    I can answer the full tour question. Because not everyone takes the whole tour aus/NZ together the bus is not always full on both parts of trip. My tour last year had 29 on one 28 on the other. We were considered full on both. The reservation system just does head count on the trip as if all go on both portions. I was ther last year starting nov 12th was a great time of year weatherwize. Only had rain one day and that cleared around 1. Enjoy.
  • Options
    Magherr wrote:
    Looking forward to our trip, Spotlight on Australia, on Nov. 25, 2013. Wondering how many are confirmed. Wondering what constitutes a full tour. Less than two weeks away!!

Hello Magherr,

Including yourself and your travel companion, there are a total of 36 confirmed guests on the tour as of today. Please note that sometimes the number of passengers will change during the days leading up to the departure date.

Hope this helps,
    Emily
This discussion has been closed.