September 30, 2013 Departure

I'm travelling as a single on the September 30 departure. I'd love to "meet" others on the same trip virtually before we go.
I'm 46 (will celebrate my 47th birthday on October 2 while in Vietnam!), a pathologist, married for 20 years but like to go on solo adventures. I've been to all seven continents. This is my first Tauck tour.
I look forward to hearing from other fellow adventurers.

Comments

• We are going on this date too. We are in there process of getting all things together to apply for visas for Vietnam and Cambodia.

We saw that at Angkor Wat complex that you need a 2 x 2 inch photo for your ID pass. So, we have one when we get to Cambodia.

• You will not need to bring photos. Your bus will pull into the ID place, you will have your photo taken, receive your pass on a lanyard and off you go! Easy peasy! The only challenge is not to lose the pass between day 1 and day 2! This is another wonderful Tauck trip! Wait until you get to the Four Seasons in Chiang Mai!!
  • I submitted my Visa application last week to Pinnacle. I haven't heard from them and they haven't provided me a way of tracking my application status. This has me a little concerned. What has been other travelers experience with them?

I'm really looking forward to this trip!
  • chilicat wrote:
    I submitted my Visa application last week to Pinnacle. I haven't heard from them and they haven't provided me a way of tracking my application status. This has me a little concerned. What has been other travelers experience with them?

I'm really looking forward to this trip!

We used Pinnacle for our African Safari trip in 2012 and had a similar issue. Found this company expensive and Had to contact them REPEATEDLY for some action. In the end, I contacted Tauck, they intervened and appropriate action was taken. Will NOT use this source in the future.MK
This discussion has been closed.