Options

7 pages of notes about the Israel/Jordan trip

My husband and I were on one of the first Israel/Jordan tours last year. A friend was going to be taking the same tour shortly after we did and I sent her tips throughout our trip whenever something came up that I thought would be helpful. I compiled the emails when we came home and posted on the old Tauck forum that I would be happy to send the information to anyone who wanted it. (Too long to post on the forum.) I ended up sending it to a lot of people and received many emails after their trips about how helpful they found the information. I would be happy to share the notes with anyone who would like them. You can email me at shankrj@aol.com

The trip was fabulous and I would highly recommend it!!

Comments

• Options
    judy05 wrote:
    My husband and I were on one of the first Israel/Jordan tours last year. A friend was going to be taking the same tour shortly after we did and I sent her tips throughout our trip whenever something came up that I thought would be helpful. I compiled the emails when we came home and posted on the old Tauck forum that I would be happy to send the information to anyone who wanted it. (Too long to post on the forum.) I ended up sending it to a lot of people and received many emails after their trips about how helpful they found the information. I would be happy to share the notes with anyone who would like them. You can email me at shankrj@aol.com

The trip was fabulous and I would highly recommend it!!
This discussion has been closed.