Options

Cape Cod Tour Guide Richard

Just got back from the Cape Cod Tour. Our guide was Richard. Just wanted to let everyone know how enjoyable the trip was for us. Richard was so accomodating and informative that he really added to the trip. Thanks Richard.

Comments

• Options
    We were on the same trip and had a wonderful time. Thanks Richard for the great time and all the other travelers that was with us. All the sites and places were up to Tauck standards. The Ketchums from Missouri
  • Options
    My sister & I actually took this train last year and we had a Nor'easter. The trip to Nantucket and whale watching were cancelled so we thought we'd try it again this year. When we left the Breakers the tour guide gave everyone $100.00 cash back. When we returned home, we had a voucher for 2 free nights then about a month or 2 later we received another voucher for $400.00 off our next trip.

Since 2 of the things were cancelled we figured we'd go again this year. Well, everything was great! We went to Nantucket and whale watching, but then the last day 08/27 Hurricane Irene showed up.

Our wonderful tour guide Denise suggested instead of leaving via Amtrak from Boston as planned, that we should try and leave from Kingston, RI. My sister & I were lucky since we got the last 2 available tickets.

We got home to NY and had to be off the subways before noontime since they were shutting down. We got home at 12:01.

Everyone had a great time.

We LOVE Tauck!!! There's no other way to travel
This discussion has been closed.