Options

Canyonlands tour

Just back from the Canyonlands. This is in answer to Betty who is going in Sept. The trip was fabulous!! The weather perfect but very hot. Shorts and tees everyday. Mike our director and Bill the driver were both wonderful. Highlights would be the air flight and the boat cruise through Glen Canyon. The people who went on the Monument Valley tour loved it. The Antelope Canyon tour got mixed reviews. If you go a day early you will truly enjoy the Marriot resort in Scottsdale. The Four Seasons in Vegas was beautiful. The hotels in the parks were fine. The most rustic was in Bryce. This is an outdoor tour so hopefully you will have good weather. Don's forget to watch the sunrise at the Grand Canyon. Magnificent!! Clothing was casual. It was so hot during the day that most everyone changed clothes before dinner. Sept. should be cooler. Enjoy the trip. I would be happy to answer any questions regarding this tour.

Comments

• Options
    WE have also arrived back from Canyonlands August 15 departure, It was a wonderful tour, we enjoyed it all! this is a fantastic tour I agree with flatlands our tour director, driver, travelling companions and Itinerary great! Thank you Tauck it was a wonderful experience.
  • Options
    Marj, Nice to hear from you on the forum. I am sure you are happy to be home even though your trip to the USA was wonderful. I was greeted with Hurricane Irene as were a number of our tour group that live in the east. Take care.
  • Options
    Hi Rosa,
    We were thinking of you and our fellow travellers on the East Coast,and we hope all is well for you all, not a good end to a wonderful holiay.
    We arrived home August 28th to the best day in Melbourne! and have slowly got back in to normal life,whatever that is!! its a bit strange, what room number! what time does the bus leave etc.
    JOhn and I had a wonderful time on the tour and our photos are great,we agree its the best tour that we have done, we would definately go on another Tauck Tour.
    Thank you Rosa for your hospatality in your wonderful country,it just made our holiday even better, and we hope to meet up with you on another Tauck tour, and keep intouch.
    To all thoose travellers thinking of or taking the Tauck Canyonlands tour, you are in for a real treat!.
    Cheers
    MARJ& JOHN

This discussion has been closed.