Welcome to Tauck’s Cape Cod, The Islands and Newport Forum

Welcome to Tauck’s Cape Cod, The Islands and Newport Forum - Find the answers to your trip questions, answer questions posted by fellow travelers, plus share your Tauck experiences and stories. Stop by often and join in on the discussions.

Comments

• Welcome to Tauck’s Cape Cod, The Islands and Newport Forum - Find the answers to your trip questions, answer questions posted by fellow travelers, plus share your Tauck experiences and stories. Stop by often and join in on the discussions.
    We are looking forward to our trip to Cape Cod, the Islands & Newport. What did other travelers enjoy most about this trip. Jerry & June Griffin
  • Hi all, I'm John Amerine and will be on the 10/8 departure for Cape Cod/Newport/Islands. I'll be traveling solo to pursue my interest in photography, and this will be my 3rd Tauck tour. If anyone wants to say hi in advance and get acquainted my email is John.a32@comcast.net
  • Since I live near Cape Cod thought I would respond and tell you to have a great trip. Newport and all of the mansions plus the ocean and seafood is terrific. I am not sure what your itnerany is but you will have a great time. Hopefully, the weather will cooperate so you can see the wonderful Cape shore line and enjoy the most and greatest seafood ever!! Since I live out here I will be enjoying the Canyonlands in August.
  • We are looking forward to our trip to Cape Cod, the Islands & Newport. What did other travelers enjoy most about this trip. Jerry & June Griffin

Jerry when are you going? On the 10/8 departure?

I have been to MA many times for business - never to the islands or the Cape. I'd say that the weather should be great - 65 High - 45-50 low and typically mostly clear at that time of year.

Meals and accommodations are first rate with Tauck, and if you have maritime interest, the seascapes and lighthouses, as well as sawgrass and old New England architecture will be interesting I am sure.

Best wishes.
  • Hi, we are going, oct 1 to oct 8 with Tauck,are there any outlets close by for shopping?
    Lorri
This discussion has been closed.