Options

Portrait of India Nov.4,2011

My husband & I are going on this trip from Toronto, Canada.
Looking forward to meeting anyone else going on this trip.
Any tips would be appreciated.
Brenda

Comments

• Options
    Brenda, what date are you going? My Wife and I are ging on the March 2, 18 day trip.

Lou
  • Options
    Nov 4,2011
  • Options
    Please send all information when you get back. Lou
  • Options
    Hi Brenda

I too live in Toronto and am booked on the Nov 4th trip to India. Will be meeting up with 2 ladies I met on the trip to Egypt and Jordan last year.

Two of us are flying Emirates with a stopover in Dubai. If you haven't already booked your flight, this is an interesting option. You get to fly on the new Airbus 380 and break up the trip. It is only a 3 hour flight to Delhi on the 4th, so no jetlag at the beginning of the tour!

Looking forward to meeting you.

Ann

• Options
    Nice to hear from you. I have already booked a non-stop flight on Air India but your itinerary sounds interesting. Looking forward to meeting you too.
  • Options
    Hi Everyond! We are from Pensacola Florida and my friend Ann and I are also going on the Nov. 4 trip! We are also flying through Dubai on Emirates! We are going one day early! And my name is Brenda, Brenda and Ann! Look forward to meeting you all!
  • Options
    We are thinking about going on the small group tour (Sept 2012) and would like to know how you all enjoyed the trip this year (2011).

Also, for those of you who flew through Dubai, how was that and would you do that again?
  • Options
    Hi All

I am traveling from San Francisco to Dubai..arriving late 11/2. I will be joining two women I met on the Egypt and Jordan trip last Fall for the Nov 4 trip.( Dubai to New Delhi Nov 4). Two of us have kept in contact all year...she lives outside of Chicago.
    Look forward to meeting you all.
This discussion has been closed.