Sea Sickness

My husband would love to go on this trip but I get motion sick. Has anyone experienced sea sickness on prior trips?

Comments

• By coincidence I just posted the following reply to a similar query on another Tauck forum:
    While don't get seasick, I've been on cruises with very rough water - e.g. the Tasman Sea. On that cruise because of a medical emergency they had to disable the stabilizers and increase the speed to get to Hobart the next day. It was difficult to walk in the passageways. The crew estimated that about 40% of the passengers suffered from it that day. I've done two cruises on the Med in the past, and barring a major useasonal storm I wouldn't expect anything like that. I recommend that you see your doctor before you leave and get a prescription for motion sickness patches. Most people report that they're very efffective, On the larger ships with a ship's doctor they usually have them in the dispensary, but I don't know if the Le Levant is that well equipped. I would lay in a supply before you leave.
This discussion has been closed.