Options

Sept 30th Trip

Hi. This is our first trip to Europe and our first trip with Tauck. This trip is to help celebrate being newly retired. My husband and I are booked for the trip on Sept 30 and are flying in one day early-coming from Pennsylvania. We would be happy to hear from anyone else going then or someone who has already done this trip and can offer any helpful advice.

Comments

• Options
    Hi,
    We took this wonderful trip last July with our granddaughter and really enjoyed it. It is a good overview of both cities and very well done by Tauck. Since you are going in a day earlier, ask the concierge about the time of the changing of the guards at Buckingham Palace. Also, go to the Churchill War Rooms which isn't far from the Palace. We also went to the Mews where the Queen's coaches and horses are kept. This is right around the corner from the Palace. Hopefully, you are able to stay over in Paris for an additional day to go to the Eiffel Tower. If not, please ask the Concierge at the hotel when the tours of the Opera House are done in English. I have been to Paris many times and this was my first tour of the Opera House which is across the street from the Intercontinental hotel.

If you check prior postings here, you will find some more info.

Have a great trip.

Sheila
This discussion has been closed.