Weather - Vietnam in October

I am headed to Vietnam for the Oct 7 tour. Will I encounter bad rainy weather ?

Comments

• edited September 2015
    Well, we didn't have much rain last October (we were on the Vietnam, Cambodia & Thailand tour), but these things vary. Certainly no monsoonal downpours. Only some light rain, the only time of which I specifically remember was a free afternoon in Da Nang. We arranged a private tour that afternoon to the Marble Mountains (nearby, and the site of several Buddhist temples...very worthwhile). The amount of rain when we were outside and exposed was not enough to discourage us.

It will be quite warm/hot, but then that's SE Asia.

It was a great trip!
  • Hi,
    October is said to be the best months to travel in Vietnam. In the North, the weather has cooled off for the most part and leaves are changing colors to yellow. The temperature is mild and the air is dry. In the Central provinces such as Hue, Da Nang and Hoi An, the rain becomes the norm but it does not dilute the beauty of this region. In fact, Hue drizzle has become a source of inspiration for many generations of poets and artists. In the South, the temperature remains steady, ranging from 24 to 31 Celcius degree with significantly less rain compared with previous summer months.
  • I think it's not the problem. Vietnam in october is so nice. It begins in Autumn. Specially in the north. Hanoi in Autumn is wonderful with yellow leaves in every street. Where are you going? Don't worry about weather in that time.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file