Blue Danube Family July 30, 2016

I will be traveling with my 17 year old daughter on the Budapest to Regensburg tour. Any other teens on board?

Comments

• Yes, my wife and I will be traveling on the river cruise with our 17 y/o daughter. We have done a few Tauck tours together(the last was summer '16 in France) and we had a wonderful time. Actually she was the youngest on the land tour but that was not a problem. It would be nice if she had some peers on this trip. We are from the southeastern US and we wil be arriving a day early to adjust the "jet lag". Hope to meet up with you.
  • My husband and I will be on this tour with our sons, ages 13 and 11, and their 2 grandmothers. Tauck is such a wonderful company. We've toured with them before, but this will be our first experience on a riverboat. We are looking forward to meeting you all.
  • Wonderful! We went to the Galapagos last year and my daughter was the only young person on the boat. We had a great time anyway, but I'm so glad there will be other kids on this trip.We are from the Boston area. We are arriving three days early to get a little look around Budapest and adjust to the time difference as well.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file