Options

Rhine and Moselle Southbound Aug 5 2016

My wife and I are travelling with another couple on this trip and will be spending an extra night in Amsterdam (8/4). I found what looks to be a fascinating dinner/tour at the following web-site: http://tours.amsterdamtour.nl/avondprogramma-amsterdam/walking-diner-running-diner-amsterdam/

Our problem is that they require a minimum of 8 people and therefore I'm turning to you, our fellow travelers, to find out if anyone a)knows of this tour and b) would be interested in joining us to make the minimum. I look forward to your responses and meeting all of you in August.

Comments

• Options
    I just discovered this forum and it may be too late Does this include a tour of the red light district because we are planning to do that Thursdat evening. My husband and I arrive Aug 4 and will be at the Sofitel. We are looking to tour on Friday before we board the ship. We are planning to go to the Portuguese Synagogue and tour that area. Looking forward to meeting fellow passengers
    Betsy
  • Options
    I remember going to the red light district some 20 plus years ago. We were invited into many establishments and told it was free for couples and we would see couples engaging in, well I can't print that here! Did we go in. No!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file