Ideas for what to do on our extra day in London and Paris???

I'm wondering if the tour director for this trip or someone from Tauck can help me out on some ideas of what to do on our extra day in London before the tour starts and our extra day in Paris after the tour is over. Thanks!

Comments

• As to London, it's a hard call - we've been there several times. One possibility is to stay in London and do the V&A museum. Or you could go to Kew Gardens - magnificent in the spring - or a day tour to Blenheim Palace where Churchill was raised. Or to Kensington Palace, home of Henry VIII. Or Oxford. You should certainly go to the War Rooms, too. As to Paris, there are two choices: Versailles or Giverny. These are two amazing cities - you'll have fun no matter what you do.
  • Henry VIII didn't live in Kensington Palace, as it wasn't a royal residence until after he died. I assume you meant Hampton Court Palace?
  • Cyprus is a nice destination but not a one-day excursion from London or Paris. (As noted, this is best for 3-4 days.) I agree with the suggestions by Dickhardy.
  • Hiii Smarks,
    I totally agree with you..Cyprus is a beautiful place to visit.......Last week i also went there and stay there around 5 days.I enjoyed very much in Cyprus villas(villasrentcyprus) and on the beeches.
  • We would like to hire a driver to take us to Giverny& Versailles in a single day. Can it be done? Do you have a source for a driver? Please respond to smcmd@aol.com. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.