April 10. 2012 start date

If anyone else will be on this tour, please feel free to post a note. China has been on my "bucket list" for many years. I am traveling solo and would love to chat with others who will be on this trip before the departure date. I am arriving in Hong Kong 2 days before the tour begins and will be staying at the same hotel. If anyone else reads this post, please feel free to contact me bgallet@aol.com
Thanks

Comments

• Could any other travelers in this tour please say hi?
  • Hi BGallet!

We are Steve and Sindee Riboli and will be going on the same tour with you. We are very excited at the prospect of "getting away" and visiting all these amazing sites we have only read about. We will be arriving the evening before the tour begins, but very late.
    We have been on many Tauck Tours and they have always run a first class operation. You are in great hands. Looking forward to meeting you on the 10th. Sindee
  • Hi fellow China travelers,
    Am starting to get all reved up about this fabulous trip we are taking.
    The weather should be great and the hotels and sights wonderful -
    besides it's a Tauck Tour - That's always the best.
    Looking forward to meeting all of you.
    misslucie
  • edited March 2012
    Hello all, Mike and I (Denise) Slovak are so excited about this wonderful tour! This is our first time traveling with Tauck and heard only wonderful things about the program. We will be arriving late afternoon the day before hoping to be well rested before we take off. Glad to hear from you all.
  • ddslovak wrote:
    Hello all, Mike and I (Denise) Slovak are so excited about this wonderful tour! This is our first time traveling with Tauck and heard only wonderful things about the program. We will be arriving late afternoon the day before hoping to be well rested before we take off. Glad to hear from you all.

Greetings to Mike, Denise, Lucie, Steve, Sindee, Barbara and Barbara's S-I-L,
    This is also my first experience with Tauck. Let's all get ready, set and go! I have had a wonderful time meeting each of you before this tour begins. To remind each of you, my email address is bgallet@aol.com. I arrive on April 8 and will spend two days solo in HK before the tour starts. Feel free to contact me or post something on this thread for everyone. bgallet@aol.com.
    Sincerely,
    Bonnie
This discussion has been closed.