Canyons trip SEptember 3, 2012

Hi,

Anyone book this trip for September 3rd 2012? We are looking forward to enjoying this tour and are interested in learning more about our fellow travelers.

Comments

• G'day Minnieriz,

My wife Tracey and I are scheduled to be on the Canyonlands trip on 3rd of September. It's our first trip to the US so we are looking to bring our Aussie accents to the trip!

We'll be staying at Four Seasons Scottsdale a day before the trip starts as we fly from Brisbane to LA and then direct to Phoenix on 2 September.

Looking forward to meeting everyone on the trip!
  • G'day Aussie Traveller!

I'll be in the same neck of the woods later in the same month! Maybe I could put a "delayed send" on a cooee for you! Hope you have a great trip.

Cheers,

Jan
  • G'day Minnieriz,

My wife Tracey and I are scheduled to be on the Canyonlands trip on 3rd of September. It's our first trip to the US so we are looking to bring our Aussie accents to the trip!

We'll be staying at Four Seasons Scottsdale a day before the trip starts as we fly from Brisbane to LA and then direct to Phoenix on 2 September.

Looking forward to meeting everyone on the trip!

G'day Mates,

Frank and I will be at the Four Seasons a day early as well! Brisbane is a nice town, but I love Melbourne and Port Douglas. I had a sister school for 12 years with a school in Maffra, Victoria (I was from NJ). We have never been to our beautiful Canyons so we too are looking forward to our trip.
  • Anyone else counting down the days now???
  • My husband and I will be on your Canyonlands tour. We will also be at the 4 seasons on Sept. 2. Our last name is Morgan and we will look forward to meeting you.
This discussion has been closed.