Options

Amsterdam to Budapest May 27th thru June 10

My husband, Less, and I just signed on. We are really excited and are interested in connecting with others on this trip. We are from Chattanooga, TN. Our email is clee@lee-smith.com.

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2012
    Cindy
    My husband Dick and I are also on the May 27th river boat trip from Amsterdam to Budapest. We will be with another couple and are all from North Georgia....close neighbors. We look forward to meeting you
    Margaret Wendelburg

My husband's name is Richard and I used a common nickname for Richard...it was deleted as "foul language!"
    Wanted to set the record straight. :)
    Margaret
  • Options
    Hi!

We are the Freeman's (Judy and Edson) from Akron, Ohio.

We're looking forward to the river cruise - our first. This will be our fourth trip with Tauck, however and we have loved them all!!

Cindy, I'm stressing about what to wear....I guess I'll be taking some capris and long pants if I can find some.

We know the scenery will be superb as we have taken a short ride on the Rhine previously.

We look forward to meeting you both...(My email is jfreeman@neo.rr.com)
  • Options
    Marge, Less and I look forward to meeting you and "foul language" Richard (I think that is so funny). This should be a great trip.
    Cindy
  • Options
    I agree! Oh, this is so funny. I think I replied to one of "foul language's" queries elsewhere on the forum, Margaret. I hope you all have a wonderful time. It is a wonderful trip. And hopefully there will be no censorship to mar the enjoyment! ;)

Cheers,

Jan
  • Options
    Margaret and Dick,

The Freeman's are looking forward to meeting you, too.
    So far we are outnumbered by Southerners, but that's great 'cause you are always
    Warm and friendly.

Judy and Edson
This discussion has been closed.