Israel- Jordan trip

We are group of six from South Hadley, Ma. We will be on the May 2, 5PM Lufthansa flight. Anyone else coming?

Ernie and Anne Mittelholzer

Robert and Eileen Mittelholzer
Sam and Michelle Mazza

Comments

• Won't be on your flight but it sounds like we are on the same trip...May 3. We arrive on May 1.
  • edited April 2011
    My spouse (Louise) and I are on the May 3rd trip as well. We arrive one day early and are flying from Boston to JFK and then Delta to Tel Aviv. Looking forward to the trip a great deal.
    Jane
  • Jane
    We just did that identical route via JFK. Worked well. Long walk from where the regional jet arrives to departure gate.
    You will love the trip. If you get Philip Pope as tour director, say hello.
  • Thank you, John. All of your tips and information are very helpful. We can't wait. The one book I highly recommend to anyone who is going or has been to Israel is Donna Rosenthal's "The Israelis, Ordinary People in an Extraordinary Land."
    Warm regards,
    Jane
  • We will also be on this trip. One couple from Florida and one couple from California. will arrive on May 2.
  • If any of you on the May 3rd trip want to communitcate before we meet, my email is newtonjane@aol.com.

See you soon.
    Jane Scarborough
  • I would like to compare notes and share comments with anyone who will be on the tour beginning May 12th. This will be our first trip to Israel and we're very excited. Richard & Alana, West Bloomfield, Mi My email: Rwaldorf@Comcast.net
This discussion has been closed.