Canyonlands Tour in May 2012

Did some research on line and decided on Tauck's Canyonland Tour in May 4 2012. This will be our first guided group tour, hope everything will be in our pace. One disappointment is that this departure has changed the hotel from Four Seasons Hotel to Westin Kierland Resort instead .Please advice how are the weather in May at Canyonlands? is it very hot?

Comments

• If you check here http://www.weather.com/ you can check out the monthly averages for just about anywhere, including various points in the Grand Canyon and other places round about.
  • Hi, You can also go to the weather channel.com and get the 10 day forecast. I would guess the weather would not be hot just pleasant. I know you will enjoy the trip and can go at your own pace in the parks. Let me know how you liked the tour. Also, I am sure the Westin will be wonderful in Phoenix/Scottsdale. You will get to stay at the Four Seasons in Vegas which is gorgeous!! Have fun.
  • Hi,
    Just returned from the Canyonlands tour 5/4/12, it was just so GRAND! America the Beautiful ,it was our first guided tour before we left we told our friends that we were going to rough it out but turned out to be the opposite.,Tauck did a wonderful job,not once we have to worry about or carry our suitcases, they were there in our room when we arrived , when we leave we just left them in the room and Tauck took care of them. Our guide Mike was wonderful,Bill was a very trusted driver we never felt the bus rides were long.We were so lucky that the weather was just beautiful, clear blue sky everyday and was not hot or cold at all just perfect !
    We love that Tauck uses good and convenient hotels, when in Grand Canyon, Grand Canyon is right there in front of you, so was in Bryce Canyon ,Lake Powell resort and Zion so you have so much time to enjoy the places instead of running around on buses.
    We are so pleased with Tauck we already booked our next trip to Blue Danube River cruise in August with another couple , now another couple wants to join us so I can't wait till morning to make the reservation for them.
    I must say Four Seasons is Four Seasons. Westin(?)
  • So glad you had a good experience with Tauck. You never rough it when on Tauck tours. They make a trip a real vacation. Glad you had good weather and also happy you had Mike and Bill as your guide and driver. Your note brought back such wonderful memories for me. Enjoy your next Tauck Tour.
This discussion has been closed.