Fantastic!

We returned from this trip so in love with Sicily! The people are so warm and helpful, especially considering that hubby and I do not speak Italian, much less Sicilian! The weather was gorgeous. Our tour director, Brigett, was super! So efficient, helpful and fun to be around!Accommodations were very nice. The itinerary was great. Just one minor disappointment. The food was fabulous as was the wine! The varied history of Sicily makes for an exciting learning experience.
My favorite event was dinner with the Princess. Such a wonderful person and the food was by far my favorite of the trip. Hubby's favorite was the Cathedral in Ortigia.
We highly recommend this trip.

Comments

• Oh, thanks for posting on this trip! I was really excited to see this one listed, especially as it covers southern Sicily and the wonderful ancient Greek temples. You mentioned one slight disappointment in the itinerary. Could I be bold enough to ask what it was? I know things can, and often do, happen on the road. Most of the time we are quite unaware of them because the TD waves a magic wand, but if it does happen and the thing on your bucket list is out of action that day I can see why there might be tears before bedtime! Glad you had a great time, nevertheless.

Cheers,

Jan
This discussion has been closed.