Options

Welcome to Tauck’s Venice, Florence & Rome Forum

Welcome to Tauck’s Venice, Florence & Rome Forum- Find the answers to your trip questions, answer questions posted by fellow travelers, plus share your Tauck experiences and stories. Stop by often and join in on the discussions.

Comments

• Options
    Hello. Does the one week tour to Venice, Florence, Rome include a stop to leaning tower of Pisa?
  • Options
    Hi there!

No, I'm afraid that Venice, Florence & Rome does not include a visit to Pisa!

-Tim
  • Options
    Would there be time within that tour to go to Pisa on our own?
  • Options
    Hi again,

On day 5 of the tour, from 4:15 PM onwards, the evening is at your leisure. If you're willing to really cram the trip in, you might be able to work a quick trip in, but it's doubtful you'd have much time to explore.
    However, if you want more time, it would probably be to your advantage to plan to arrive before your tour departs, spend a couple days in Florence, and use one of those days to take a trip to Pisa, and then go from there to Venice for the start of the tour. An arrangement like that would have to be something you do on your own.
    Or, if you want, you could also take advantage of our pre-tour Extend Your Journey hotel option, which you can read about on the itinerary page for this tour. You would then have to arrange a trip from Venice to Pisa independently, but that might be easier than switching hotels.

To get the most qualified help, I'd advise you to call our reservations center with any questions you have about our Extend Your Journey options. You can reach them at 800-788-7885.

I hope this helps!

-Tim
  • Options
    Thank you very much Tim for this information. I appreciate your input very much!
  • Options
    Tauck Tim wrote:
    Hi again,

On day 5 of the tour, from 4:15 PM onwards, the evening is at your leisure. If you're willing to really cram the trip in, you might be able to work a quick trip in, but it's doubtful you'd have much time to explore.
    However, if you want more time, it would probably be to your advantage to plan to arrive before your tour departs, spend a couple days in Florence, and use one of those days to take a trip to Pisa, and then go from there to Venice for the start of the tour. An arrangement like that would have to be something you do on your own.
    Or, if you want, you could also take advantage of our pre-tour Extend Your Journey hotel option, which you can read about on the itinerary page for this tour. You would then have to arrange a trip from Venice to Pisa independently, but that might be easier than switching hotels.

To get the most qualified help, I'd advise you to call our reservations center with any questions you have about our Extend Your Journey options. You can reach them at 800-788-7885.

I hope this helps!

-Tim
  • Options
    Welcome to Tauck’s Venice, Florence & Rome Forum- Find the answers to your trip questions, answer questions posted by fellow travelers, plus share your Tauck experiences and stories. Stop by often and join in on the discussions.
    How do I locate our exact itinerary? You mention there is an itinerary page. Where do I locate this? We are going on the trip starting on May 27th in Venice and going to Florence and Rome. Thanks, AmyPaige
  • Options
    Hi Amy,

If you go here Venice, Florence & Rome tour you can see everything you need to know. I hope I managed to get that link right! If not, just search this web site, using the handy dandy Find Your Trip tab at the head of this very page!

Once you have booked and paid for your trip, you will receive your "marching orders" approximately 6 weeks prior to departure.

Have a great time!
  • Options
    Realizing that tours change all of the time, the info posted earlier is inaccurate as day 4 of this trip includes a trip to Pisa to see the Tower.
This discussion has been closed.