Canyonland tour July 2,2012

Trying to connect with fellow travelers that are going on the July 2,2012 Canyonland tour. My wife and I are arriving from Boston July 1 staying at the Four seasons. This is our first Tauck tour and have heard such great thinks about this tour and Tauck,we are very excited.

Comments

• What a wonderful trip you will have. I have posted many things about the Canyonlands Trip on the forum. Please go through them because it will give you a picture of the wonderful trip. You will not be "roughing it"!! Everything is taken care of for you. You will meet wonderful travelers who have been on many Tauck Tours. The beauty of America is breathtaking on this trip. I hope you have beautiful weather. This is a casual trip so wear comfortable shoes. If you have any specific questions that I haven't answered in the forum, please let me know. So wonderful that you will enjoy America over 4th of July. Once you have been on a Tauck Tour you will immediately want to book another. Have fun!!
    also, you will get a list of all you fellow travelers and their hometowns at the welcome dinner. You will become friends quite quickly.
This discussion has been closed.