Which Hotel for Night 11?

Which hotel are you using for night 11? The Prince George as listed for nights 1 & 11 in your printed brochure or the Delta Barrington as listed here on the website? You list the George for both pre & post stays on this site.

Comments

• edited April 2011
    jdurkin wrote:
    Which hotel are you using for night 11? The Prince George as listed for nights 1 & 11 in your printed brochure or the Delta Barrington as listed here on the website? You list the George for both pre & post stays on this site.

Good catch, thank you! I'll look into it, but in the meantime, you should probably email info@tauck.com to get a definitive answer. Post the answer here, when you get it. If I find out before you, I'll post it here.

Best,
    Tim
  • That's all right. I'll probably receive my travel wallet in the next few days. At least now you guys can correct the web site blooper.

The life of a proof reader can be hell ;).
  • jdurkin wrote:
    That's all right. I'll probably receive my travel wallet in the next few days. At least now you guys can correct the web site blooper.

The life of a proof reader can be hell ;).

Hi again!

The Prince George is the correct hotel; and we're in the process of updating the tour page to reflect that. Thanks again for the catch!

Best,
    Tim
This discussion has been closed.