Classic Italy May 14th Trip

Anyone going on the May 14th trip? My husband and I are going a day early and plan on going to Capri. We are looking for anyone who is going on this trip.
Phyllis

Comments

• Phyllis,

My wife, Betsy, and I are also going on the May 14th trip, arriving 11AM on the 13th in Naples. We would be interested in going to Capri.

Steve Nelson, Austin, TX
  • Hi Steve:
    My husband Rick and I are arriving around 10:30 am in Naples. Let's try to connect at the hotel unless we are both in the same car going to the hotel. You never know. Our names are Phyllis and Richard (Rick) Adler and we are from Suffern, NY It would be great to connect and go to Capri with other people.
  • My sister Marilyn and I will be on the May 14th Classic Italy trip. We arrive on the 13th. We look forward to meeting you all at the reception that evening.
  • Great. See you there.
  • I meant to say we arrive on the 14th. Otherwise, we'd be interested in joining you on the trip to Capri. We'll be the jet-lagged folks trying not to fall asleep.
  • A good friend and I will be joining the group for the May 14 tour. We are arriving on the evening of May 12 at the hotel. We are taking May 13 to adjust to the time change, and explore Sorrento by foot mobile. May 14 we have hired a driver to take us to Positano as it is suppose to be awesome. We will arrive back at the hotel by 3:00 in time for the welcome dinner. Can't wait to meet everyone! (We have a long haul from Livermore and Danville, California.)
This discussion has been closed.