WEATHER IN VIETNAM CAMBODIA IN DECEMBER JANUARY

WE ARE PLANNING TO GO EITHER THIS FALL 2012 OR EARLY 2013

WHAT CAN WE EXPECT AS FAR AS WEATHER/RAIN IS CONCERNED??

Comments

• I just booked the trip at end of Jan. 2013. I don't think there is very much rain. In Jan. Feb it is probably in the 90's and in March it gets hotter. You can go on line and ask Google - What is the temp. in Hanoi in whatever month you want to go.
  • We did this trip in January-February 2012. While Thailand, Cambodia and Southern Vietnam were quite warm, it was surprisingly cold in Hanoi (and Halong Bay, a trip we arranged on our own prior to the tour). Everyone wished he or she had brought warmer jackets and sweaters! The temps were in the 50's, I believe, but it was a bitter cold and grey. My one pair of long pants were invaluable. Wish I had packed a pair of gloves. I even wore socks on my hands one day!. It wasn't pretty, but it worked! We stayed in Hong Kong for a few days on the return, and it was also quite cold there as well.
  • Thanks so much for the info. I had no intention of bringing a warm jacket, but I will now. Whenever I travel, I bring a hat, gloves and scarf. The reason being is when we were in Spain in May and took a bus trip to a church in the mtns., I noticed a Spanish woman had on her fur coat, the other tourist had on shorts (she must have froze) and thank goodness I had on a jacket. When we got to the Church there was snow on the gorund. I smile now remembering. That is what is so great about traveling.
This discussion has been closed.