Wildfires Impacting Tour?

We are scheduled for the September 20th tour. Does anyone know if the wildfires in Idaho and other surrounding states are impacting the America’s Canyonlands tour? Can someone from Tauck please respond?

Comments

• Hello C3po,

Currently, the wildfires in Idaho and other surrounding areas are not impacting any of our tours. We currently have several groups in the area and there have not been any reports coming in regarding the wildfires. That being said Tauck is continuing to monitor developments in that region of the US relating, as we are in constant contact with our tour directors and suppliers in the area.

Hope this helps,
    Emily
  • LG10 wrote:
    I would call their 800 number.... you could be dead before anyone would answer here !!!

Hello LG10,

My apologies if I missed a posting. Is there anything I can help answer for you?

Thanks,
    Emily
  • Hello C3po,

Currently, the wildfires in Idaho and other surrounding areas are not impacting any of our tours. We currently have several groups in the area and there have not been any reports coming in regarding the wildfires. That being said Tauck is continuing to monitor developments in that region of the US relating, as we are in constant contact with our tour directors and suppliers in the area.

Hope this helps,
    Emily

Thanks Emily...
  • Emily, Not for me but if you read all the message boards so many questions are left unanswered. You answered this very quickly !!
This discussion has been closed.