Options

Classic Italy Sept. 12th?

Hi - looking for travelers on the September 12 Classic Italy tour. This will be our 4th Tauck tour but my first to Italy and very excited about it. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    We also are on the Sept 12th trip. We will be coming into Sorrento a day early. Second trip with Tauck first in Europe.
  • Options
    Great to hear. We arrive two days early in Sorrento. Live in NJ, how about you?
  • Options
    We moved to North Carolina 6 years ago. Before that we lived in Maryland - close neighbor. Where else have you traveled with Tauck?
  • Options
    JanRich wrote:
    We moved to North Carolina 6 years ago. Before that we lived in Maryland - close neighbor. Where else have you traveled with Tauck?

With Tauck, we've traveled to China, Blue Danube rivercruise (last fall), and just returned from Cuba - amazing trips, all. How about you? Would love to keep in touch via email privately if you like. Mine is: lindaalexander4@comcast.net
  • Options
    We (Jim & Eileen) are also on the September 12 Classic Italy Tour.
    We will arrive in Sorrento a day early. Currently live in FL and this will
    be our fifth Tauck tour. Looking forward to this wonderful trip.
  • Options
    Hi Eileen,

Where in FL do you live? We used to live in Miami for many years and are now in NJ. We are really looking forward to the Italy trip, our 4th with Tauck. Where else have you traveled with them?
  • Options
    Hi Eileen,

Where in FL do you live? We used to live in Miami for many years and are now in NJ. We are really looking forward to the Italy trip, our 4th with Tauck. Where else have you traveled with them?

We live on the west coast of Florida north of Tampa. Have gone with Tauck to Yellowstone, Canadian Rockies, South America and California gold coast. Now to Italy!

We hope that we will have time on the first day (before the welcome reception) to go by boat to Capri.
    I'm investigating on the internet to see what is available.

Looking forward to our trip!
  • Options
    Jan, Linda, Eileen:

We (Bob and Jean Crates) will be joining you for the Classic Italy trip on the 12th. This will be Jean's 3rd Tauck trip but her first to Italy. This will be my 1st Tauck trip as I have been with OAT for the past eight trips including the same Italian locations ten years ago.

We live in Chattanooga, TN and Ponte Vedra Beach, FL and enjoy traveling, etc. Looking forward to meeting and traveling with you.

Regards,

Bob and Jean Crates
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Greetings fellow travel companions. We are the Jeffers. This will be my wife and I's first trip with Tauck and to Italy. We are very excited about this trip and really looking forward to it. An anniversary present to each other. We live in the "Burbs" of Baltimore. Looking forward to meeting everyone in Sorrento. Safe travels.

P.S. We are flying into Rome the morning of the 12th. Would appreciate any suggestions on the best way to train in to Naples.
  • Options
    cratesrc wrote:
    Jan, Linda, Eileen:

We (Bob and Jean Crates) will be joining you for the Classic Italy trip on the 12th. This will be Jean's 3rd Tauck trip but her first to Italy. This will be my 1st Tauck trip as I have been with OAT for the past eight trips including the same Italian locations ten years ago.

We live in Chattanooga, TN and Ponte Vedra Beach, FL and enjoy traveling, etc. Looking forward to meeting and traveling with you.

Regards,

Bob and Jean Crates

Hi Bob and Jean - looking forward to meeting you as well. When are you arriving in Sorrento?

Is anyone on the 9/12 Classic Italy arriving on the 10th as we are? Trying to decide whether to go to Capri on the 11th. Might be interested in a group effort if others are considering.

Linda in New Jersey
  • Options
    Hello from St. Louis,

Jim and I (Laura) will be traveling with Tauck on the Sept 12 Classis Italy trip. This is our second Tauck tour,
    our first was with the whole family, all 25 members to Canada. This is our first trip to Italy and we will be
    celebrating our 32nd anniversary on the trip. We are very execited and can not wait to share a bottle of wine
    and meet all our fellow travelers.
  • Options
    Didion wrote:
    Hello from St. Louis,

Jim and I (Laura) will be traveling with Tauck on the Sept 12 Classis Italy trip. This is our second Tauck tour,
    our first was with the whole family, all 25 members to Canada. This is our first trip to Italy and we will be
    celebrating our 32nd anniversary on the trip. We are very execited and can not wait to share a bottle of wine
    and meet all our fellow travelers.

Hi Laura,

Look forward to meeting you! My first trip to Italy as well. With Lufthansa potentially on strike, we are worried now about getting there. We arrive on the 10th, how about you? Congratulations on your anniversary and happy to share some wine...

My daughter graduated from Wash U.! We live in New Jersey.

Linda
This discussion has been closed.