Options

Welcome to Tauck’s Russian Glories, Baltic Treasures Forum

Welcome to Tauck’s Russian Glories, Baltic Treasures Forum- Find the answers to your trip questions, answer questions posted by fellow travelers, plus share your Tauck experiences and stories. Stop by often and join in on the discussions.

Comments

• Options
    Thinking about going on the Russian Glories, Baltic Treasures next year. The review of the Baltschug Kempinski hotel in Moscow have not been great. I'm interested in what other Tauck travelers thought of the hotel.
  • Options
    I did that trip last fall and found no problem with that hotel. View was great from window. Room and bathroom was fine. It's just across the bridge from Red Square. I hope you go and enjoy this tour as much as I did.
  • Options
    sharyanne wrote:
    Thinking about going on the Russian Glories, Baltic Treasures next year. The review of the Baltschug Kempinski hotel in Moscow have not been great. I'm interested in what other Tauck travelers thought of the hotel.

The hotel was exquisite. We had ST. BAsil's cathedral and all of RedSquare out our window. Only problem was that it was unseasonably warm and supposedly the air conditioning system was broken. On our arrival our Tauck tour director arranged for each room to have a standing fan so things were more comfortable.
This discussion has been closed.