Iceland

Anyone have tips for packing for the Fire & Ice tour to Iceland? Also, going to do a pre and post -- what to do in Reykjavik? How about cell phone/e-mail service?

Comments

• I'd really love to have your feedback on this trip, mvannoy. Iceland has long been on my bucket list. It's just fitting an Icelandic departure, with the very short season, into my own plans. And logistically, you don't make a trip from Australia to Iceland for an 8 day cruise! It has to fit into a wider itinerary ... and there lies the problem.

So I need to be convinced! Tell all! I'm sure lots of people here will be interested.

Cheers,

Jan
  • Did you check the Iceland Forum section? There is information about clothing and shoes there. Also as far as pre- and post tours, check out Greyline Iceland day tours and Nature Explorer day tours. Both have tours from Reykjavik that include places that this Tauck tour does not cover. My friend and I will be taking the tour this July, and we have booked extra tours with both of these companies.
  • you don't make a trip from Australia to Iceland for an 8 day cruise! It has to fit into a wider itinerary and there lies the problem.
  • Reykjavik is a travel destination which can be enjoyed by people of all ages.If you want to stay long time it will be harm full to you.
  • Reykjavik is a wonderful place and all the facilities are available there : adult onesies
This discussion has been closed.