Room Accommodations Lake, Venice, Florence, Sienna, Rome

Dear Tauck Administrator,

could you elaborate on what type of room accommodations are part of the Lake, Venice, Florence, Rome trip at the exquisite hotels that are outlined in the itinerary?

It sounds fantastic as we prepare a trip for our family next year. Can't wait to go.

Jay

Comments

• Hello DJ23,

Here are the hotels that we have been using, please keep in mind that it is not a guarantee you will be at one of these hotels during your trip. That being said, all the hotels that use are pretty comparable to the ones listed below. Tauck usually stays at the deluxe rooms.

Hotel Splendide Royal
    www.splendide.ch

Hotel Danieli Venezia
    www.starwood.com/luxury/

The Westin Excelsior
    Piazza Ognissanti 3
    www.starwood.com/westin

St. Regis Grand Hotel
    http://stregisgrand.hotelinroma.com

I hope this helps,
    Emily
  • I took this trip several years ago, We stayed at a different hotel in Lugano but we stayed at all the others and they were lovely hotels. I especially liked the Danieli which is at St. Marks's square and is made up of several old buildings. This is considered one of the best hotels in Venice.

It is a great tour and I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Sue
  • Hello DJ23,

Here are the hotels that we have been using, please keep in mind that it is not a guarantee you will be at one of these hotels during your trip. That being said, all the hotels that use are pretty comparable to the ones listed below. Tauck usually stays at the deluxe rooms.

Hotel Splendide Royal
    www.splendide.ch

Hotel Danieli Venezia
    www.starwood.com/luxury/

The Westin Excelsior
    Piazza Ognissanti 3
    www.starwood.com/westin

St. Regis Grand Hotel
    http://stregisgrand.hotelinroma.com

I hope this helps,
    Emily

Thanks Emily, and Sue for your feedback. One of my patients recommended this site and somehow I wish I where going next month. Just can't wait.

One last note to Sue. How many months in advance did you book your trip to guarantee your reservation? Again thanks for your help.

Jay
  • Emily, do you know when the 2013 dates will be posted for the Lakes Tour? Thanks for your feedback.

Jay
  • Just saw new dates for 2013 and placed a deposit to hold a spot for the June 22nd trip. Taking my two boys as well, age 15 and 22. It's fun planning the trip even if it's so early.

Jay
  • Anyone planning any dates for 2013? We are going on the June 22nd trip with our family. Interested as to who else might be planning a trip.

Jay
This discussion has been closed.