Recommendation

Looking forward to the May 20 Canyonland tour. Hello to all that will be joining us. Enjoyed the Tauck SFO Sonoma/Napa Valley tour last September. Highly recommend that tour for those of you that love wine and that have never visited SFO........Tom & Kathy, Pensacola, FL

Comments

• Looking forward to Canyonlands Tour on Aug. 15th. Took the Calif. Gold Coast last year. It was fabulous. Anyone who has been on Canyonlands would like to know if the rafting trip is not to treacherous. I am not a good swimmer. LOve, Tauck. They are the best.
  • Definitely not treacherous. It is actually quite calm. I took this trip last April and there were no rapids to speak of what-so-ever. Just a leisurely jaunt.

At about :25 seconds into the video for this tour, you can see a glimpse of the rafting portion. You can see the video here:

http://tauck.us/CY2011

• Looking forward to Canyonlands Tour on Aug. 15th. Took the Calif. Gold Coast last year. It was fabulous. Anyone who has been on Canyonlands would like to know if the rafting trip is not to treacherous. I am not a good swimmer. LOve, Tauck. They are the best.

[quote= marj donovan We are joining the Canyonlands tour Aug 15. so looking forward to this tour. Hello to all doing this departure.We did the Eastern Canadian Capitals last year which was our first Tauck tour which was fab.They do it well.
  • We took this tour two summers ago and LOVED it.
    The rafting is far from trecherous. It is very calm and you will see the splendor of nature all around you.
  • Looking forward to meeting you on Aug. 15th Canyonlands. I live in New England and am flying in on the 14th.
    everyone on the Calif. trip last year highly recommended this trip.
This discussion has been closed.