Age of travelers

Considering the safari with my two daughters who are in their early twenties. Wondering if there are likely to be other young adults on this trip?

Comments

• Hi Bearpath,

I haven't done this trip ... I've taken the other Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Park trip. But, that caveat aside, I'd think your daughters would have a great time. Your National Parks don't have an age limit and chances are your girls might have more stamina than some of the other travellers! In my experience, fellow travellers have ranged in age from 10 (on a non-Bridges trip, too) to ... who knows? I can't think of a reason they wouldn't enjoy such a spectacular part of the country.

I've heard it said that Tauck travellers are more on the elderly side. I dispute that! ;) It might have more to do with the short vacation time US workers get. The time of year and the basic opportunity to indulge might have more bearing on the travelling demographic. I've taken 16 Tauck trips and truly, I've encountered people of all ages. And some of those oldies sure beat me in the stamina stakes I can assure you!

Cheers,

Jan
  • We had a mom and her daughter, a recent college graduate, with us. I think it was a great experience for mother and daughter. There is something about being immersed in the beauty of our national parks that is a great age leveler. It is a very active trip - more than any of the other trips I have been on - your daughters won't be bored! The activities were all staged to accomodate everyone from the "not-so-fit" referenced in this forum to the very adventurous. If you have more specific questions, I'd be happy to try an answer them.
This discussion has been closed.