Options

Transfers

We are going 2 days early to London ( different hotel ) and staying 2 days later in Paris ( a different hotel ). Tauck is doing our air to Europe. Are transfers still included or do I need to arrange it myself?

Comments

• Options
    Hi fullersloane,

Tauck will collect you from the airport and deliver you to the tour hotel, and the reverse at the end of the trip. Over my travels, I've heard of fellow travellers being transferred between railway stations, too. As long as they know in advance, they'll provide the transfers even a week in advance. I've often arrived at a tour location a week in advance, particularly if that location is the first port of call after flying in from Australia.

Since you're not staying those extra nights at the tour hotel, why don't you speak to Tauck directly and see what they can suggest. It might be the case that you take advantage of the pre-paid (there is no such thing as a freebee ... we've already paid for it!) transfer and then just take a taxi on to your chosen location if it's in the same general direction. No point in doing that if it's on the other side of town, of course. Just make sure you get yourself back to the tour hotel in time for the Start. Wouldn't want to miss anything!

Cheers,

Jan

• Options
    Is anyone else on the Castle & Kings, August 11th trip going to London before the trip starts?
    At what time are we to check in at the tour hotel?
This discussion has been closed.