Options

Welcome to Tauck’s Grand Australia and New Zealand Forum

Welcome to Tauck’s Grand Australia and New Zealand Forum - Find the answers to your trip questions, answer questions posted by fellow travelers, plus share your Tauck experiences and stories. Stop by often and join in on the discussions.

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2011
    My wife and I will be on the Grand Australia & New Zealand group leaving day early from New Orleans to meet tour beginning in Melbourne on October 13, 2011. We are promising ourselves that we will "pack light" this time, and wondering about recommended hotel for laundry service during this journey? Thanks.
  • Options
    PatrickF wrote:
    My wife and I will be on the Grand Australia & New Zealand group leaving day early from New Orleans to meet tour beginning in Melbourne on October 13, 2011. We are promising ourselves that we will "pack light" this time, and wondering about recommended hotel for laundry service during this journey? Thanks.

Several of the smaller hotels on the trip have laundromats: Uluru (day 3-4) and while in New Zealand day 14. There are several times you'll be in cities long enough to do hand laundry and have it dry by the time you leave. Rooms have irons, if wrinkles bother you. Don't worry about wearing outfits more than once (or twice); just take outfits that can be mixed and matched. Have a great time. It's a 'trip of a lifetime'!
This discussion has been closed.