Options

February 4 2013 Australia New Zealand Trip

Anyone on this trip?
We are Jim and Sue Lintz from New Smyrna Beach Florida. We arrive inMbourne 2 days prior to start.
Would to hear from anyone on trip.

Comments

• Options
    JLintz wrote:
    Anyone on this trip?
    We are Jim and Sue Lintz from New Smyrna Beach Florida. We arrive inMbourne 2 days prior to start.
    Would to hear from anyone on trip.
    Hi My husband Juan and I Raquel are arriving Feb 3. We are from Chile south america
  • Options
    This is our first trip to Australia and our first time with Tauck. We will be glad to meet you. Not sure how lively we will be as we have a very long flight. We go to Atlanta, Los Angeles, Sydney then Melbourne. Arriving on Feb 2.
  • Options
    We are Roger and Denise from Pennsylvania, we are also arriving in Mulbourne 2 days prior. Hope to meet up with you.
  • Options
    Trick to adjusting to the flight is take shower, do something outside in the sunlight have supper (there is food court in the mall behind the hotel for a small bite to eat). Just make sure you stay up till 8 or 9 (I took meletone and had no trouble sleeping). I flew in 2 days early and enjoyed a tour of the Great Ocean Road the day after I arrived. Then on the day tour started I went to a museum and the jail tour before went back to hotel to get ready for welcome dinner. I am presently wrkg on my photo albums from my trip in Nov. 2012. Was the greatest trip I have done so far and my 9th Tauck tour.
  • Options
    crackers54 wrote:
    I flew in 2 days early and enjoyed a tour of the Great Ocean Road the day after I arrived. Then on the day tour started I went to a museum and the jail tour before went back to hotel to get ready for welcome dinner.

Now you're just showing off! ;)))

Glad you had a good time, Crackers.

Cheers,

Jan
  • Options
    jdurkin wrote:
    Now you're just showing off! ;)))

Glad you had a good time, Crackers.

Cheers,

Jan

I had so worried on how I was going to deal with the long flight and the time diff and found for me it did not matter. I adjusted right away.
  • Options
    crackers54 wrote:
    I had so worried on how I was going to deal with the long flight and the time diff and found for me it did not matter. I adjusted right away.

Hummph! Grumble, grumble. You're still showing off! ;)))))))))))

But that's what I keep telling people I meet in the States. Every time I visit. Hey, we do this all the time. And Crackers has just proved it! :))) Mind you, I swear I didn't get jet lag when I was 20. Didn't have any grey hair back then, either. Oh, wait. Umm. Do you think jet lag could cause premature greying?

Cheers,

Jan
  • Options
    Muncy wrote:
    We are Roger and Denise from Pennsylvania, we are also arriving in Mulbourne 2 days prior. Hope to meet up with you.

We arrive around 1:30 PM on Feb 2. Not sure of how we will feel, but look forward to meeting you.
    Jim & Sue Lintz
    New Smyrna Beach, FL
This discussion has been closed.