February 4 2013 Australia New Zealand Trip

Anyone on this trip?
We are Jim and Sue Lintz from New Smyrna Beach Florida. We arrive inMbourne 2 days prior to start.
Would to hear from anyone on trip.

Comments

• JLintz wrote:
    Anyone on this trip?
    We are Jim and Sue Lintz from New Smyrna Beach Florida. We arrive inMbourne 2 days prior to start.
    Would to hear from anyone on trip.
    Hi My husband Juan and I Raquel are arriving Feb 3. We are from Chile south america
  • This is our first trip to Australia and our first time with Tauck. We will be glad to meet you. Not sure how lively we will be as we have a very long flight. We go to Atlanta, Los Angeles, Sydney then Melbourne. Arriving on Feb 2.
  • We are Roger and Denise from Pennsylvania, we are also arriving in Mulbourne 2 days prior. Hope to meet up with you.
  • Trick to adjusting to the flight is take shower, do something outside in the sunlight have supper (there is food court in the mall behind the hotel for a small bite to eat). Just make sure you stay up till 8 or 9 (I took meletone and had no trouble sleeping). I flew in 2 days early and enjoyed a tour of the Great Ocean Road the day after I arrived. Then on the day tour started I went to a museum and the jail tour before went back to hotel to get ready for welcome dinner. I am presently wrkg on my photo albums from my trip in Nov. 2012. Was the greatest trip I have done so far and my 9th Tauck tour.
  • crackers54 wrote:
    I flew in 2 days early and enjoyed a tour of the Great Ocean Road the day after I arrived. Then on the day tour started I went to a museum and the jail tour before went back to hotel to get ready for welcome dinner.

Now you're just showing off! ;)))

Glad you had a good time, Crackers.

Cheers,

Jan
  • jdurkin wrote:
    Now you're just showing off! ;)))

Glad you had a good time, Crackers.

Cheers,

Jan

I had so worried on how I was going to deal with the long flight and the time diff and found for me it did not matter. I adjusted right away.
  • crackers54 wrote:
    I had so worried on how I was going to deal with the long flight and the time diff and found for me it did not matter. I adjusted right away.

Hummph! Grumble, grumble. You're still showing off! ;)))))))))))

But that's what I keep telling people I meet in the States. Every time I visit. Hey, we do this all the time. And Crackers has just proved it! :))) Mind you, I swear I didn't get jet lag when I was 20. Didn't have any grey hair back then, either. Oh, wait. Umm. Do you think jet lag could cause premature greying?

Cheers,

Jan
  • Muncy wrote:
    We are Roger and Denise from Pennsylvania, we are also arriving in Mulbourne 2 days prior. Hope to meet up with you.

We arrive around 1:30 PM on Feb 2. Not sure of how we will feel, but look forward to meeting you.
    Jim & Sue Lintz
    New Smyrna Beach, FL
This discussion has been closed.