French Waterways Mar. 30, 2013 Weather? Dress Attire? How much can we fit in the 1st day?

1st evening is dinner at Fouguet's. Is this a dressup occassion? We should be arriving in Paris around 8:45 am and going directly to the hotel. Any suggestions re: What to visit before the 6:00 pm Meet and Greet at the hotel?

Comments

• We were on the 8/31 tour. Most men wore jackets at Fouquet's for the Welcome Dinner. We had arrived a few days early and took in quite a few sights on our own. I would recommend doing a Segway Tour. It's about 3-1/3 hours and you'll be amazed at all you will see (and how easy it is to ride).

I've posted a blog on our tour at http://www.rabo.com/Blog/
  • Thank you rabo for your valuable information.
  • Please say hello to Veronica, Marie, Simon & Eszter for me (great directors!)
  • I too want to thank rabo for the excellent blog. Although I hope to go on the French Escapade: Paris to Monte Carlo excursion in August 2013, the ship (MS Emerald) and stops along the way are similiar to the French Waterways tour. It has been over 25 years since I was last in France on a three week wine & dine tour where are small group stayed at a French chateau (Chateau Loudenne) during the harvest season (Paris/Champaigne/Bordeaux/Burgundy; 1985), I never got down to the southern part of the country, so I am really looking forward to this excursion.
This discussion has been closed.