Options

Anyone on the Feb 11th Australia / New Zealand trip?

My wife and I are looking forward to this trip. I have been reading some of the comments and have found this site very helpful. I was wondering if anyone else has been on this site and will be on the trip at the same time? TK

Comments

• Options
    Hi My husband & I are going to be on the Feb 11 trip . We are spending a week in Sydney first and then getting to Melbourne on Feb10. We are from MD and are really looking forward to this trip. Sheilah & Si Kalderon Go Ravens!!!
  • Options
    Sheilah, thanks for replying to my post. My wife Barb and I are arriving in Melbourne on the 9th. We also are looking forward to this trip. We are for the Ravens, because we have family in Maryland and they are a great team. See you in Melbourne, have a great trip befor you get to Melbourne . TK & Barb
  • Options
    For those of you who are arriving in Melbourne a few days early, you MUST go to Philip Island and see the little penguins run out of the ocean. I believe it happens every night at 8:00pm. You can take a tour bus from Melbourne to the island just to see this. It is quite cold so be prepared with warm clothing. You'll need them again at Milford Sound in New Zealand anyway. Also, the hotel will give you blankets and an umbrella if needed. This is truly one of the most wonderful experiences we've ever had. You can look it up on the internet and see what you think. Just put in Philip Island penguins. Enjoy!
This discussion has been closed.