Fitness Center on MS Swiss Sapphire

I would like to know what types of fitness machines are available in the fitness center? Also, are free weights, exercise bands, and/or exercise balls available for use in the center? How many treadmills and cross trainer machines are there? Any information you can give me would be appreciated. Thank you.

Comments

• I can tell you it is very small under the stairs. I peaked in and if I remember only 2 treadmills maybe room for some free weights but no other machines.
  • We were on the ms Swiss Emerald (identical to the Sapphire) in September. The fitness room had 2 treadmills, 2 stationary bicycles, free weights, and yoga mats.
  • Thanks so much for your replies. I think I will pack an exercise band for resistence work. It sounds like I may not have to fight too many people to get on a treadmill.
  • Does anyone remember what time the Fitness Center opened in the morning?

Or does anyone still have daily bulletins that might list the hours?
  • Last year aboard the Swiss Emerald (French Waterways and Vineyards) the Fitness Center was open 24/7.
  • Just watch out for the low ceilings. If you are very tall, you may have some problems on the raised machines, particularly if you jog.
This discussion has been closed.