VCE check in time

How early can you disembark in Venice at the end of the cruise? would it be possible to make a 10:55am flight out of VCE?

Comments

• Hello LS,

Please do not book flights prior to 12:00pm. The ship does not arrive into port until the morning of disembarkation and must be cleared by the authorities before guests may disembark. Tauck will not be responsible for missed flights if guests book earlier than noon, nor will we arrange for early transfers.

Hope this helps,
    Emily
  • What is your advice regarding Venice departure times for the May 31 tour --I understand the schedule has been changed regarding the time in Venice.Would like an acceptable time to depart by train.
    macm.
  • Hello macm,

As this particular departure is reversed – we cruise first then spend time in Venice – the last day of the tour is completely free for you to travel home at any time that is convenient for you. The check-out time at the Hotel Danieli Venezia is 12:00 Noon, so I would recommend a train for 1:00 PM or earlier if you don't intend to do additional touring in Venice.

Hope this helps,
    Emily
  • I understood that Tauck arranges for transport to the airport in Venice at the conclusion of our trip as well (we have booked a 10:55am flight from Venice on June 9th, the last day of the May 31st trip)-is that not the case?
This discussion has been closed.