June 30th Tour -- A Few Questions

Hi there! There are 6 of us - (all females, three generations) taking the June 30th tour. Because all but the 2 youngest members of our party lived in London many years ago, we're looking for times when we can visit old familiar places and reconnect with friends. Here are my questions...

Is it acceptable for us to skip the afternoon activities on Tuesday and Wednesday (the bike ride and the spy walk) so that we may do other things?

Will it be possible for us to go straight to the theater on Tuesday following dinner on our own, or will we need to return to the hotel?

I was also curious about our hotel accommodations. We will have three rooms for the six of us. What type of room will we be assigned?

Sorry for all the questions, and thanks!

Comments

• Hi Cindy R,

It’s fine to opt out of any activities you don’t want to participate in. A note will need to be added to your travel record as to what you will skip and note that you will do the theatre, so we can make sure to purchase theatre tickets for you. I am sure that the assigned Tour Director will be fine making arrangements for you to get the tickets in your hands before you head out that day.

As for their room assignments, it’s difficult to know without knowing what was requested at time of booking. Certainly if there is a desire to be ‘close’ to each other, or adjoining/connecting, we would need to see a note in each record for that as well. There is no guarantee, but we have two really strong hotel partners working with us on this tour, and they will do their best to accommodate requests.

Please feel free to call us at 1-800-788-7885 or contact your travel agent to make sure we have all your requests noted.

Thanks,
    Emily

This discussion has been closed.