Options

April 17 Classic Italy

My husband and I are booked on this trip for our 30th anniversary. Our third Tauck tour, second time in Italy. Hi to anyone from this trip. Looking forward to another incredible Tauck tour! Say hi if you are on this trip.

Comments

• Options
    Hello Jbeachglass,
    My husband and I are also traveling on the Classic Italy tour April 17th. We will arrive a couple of days early in Sorrento in order to recover from the trip and enjoy Sorrento. I remember Sorrento from a trip that I took 40 years ago a couple of years out of college. It was, and I am sure still is, a charming city as well as a beautiful one. While we have traveled quite a bit over the course of our lives, this is only the second Tauck Tour we have taken.
  • Options
    HI TRAVEL JO..we switched to the small group leaving on the 14.....hope you have a great time!
  • Options
    Hi, we'll be on the April 15 tour and can't wait! This will be our second Tauck tour. Last year to Hawaii was our first. It was there where others told us that Classic Italy had been their favorite tour, so here we come!

Looking forward to meeting everyone. We're from a suburb of Rochester, NY.
  • Options
    Hi jbeachglass! We are doing the small group Italy tour on April 14th also! We have done one Tauck tour before-Hawaii on our honeymoon 34 yrs ago. Never been to Italy, but since I'm 100% Italian, figured I ought to go. And hello to dmking from Rochester NY. You said your tour is on the 15th? Is that a different tour or did you mean the 14th? And if you're from Rochester, do you know an opthalmologist's family by the name of Reidy?
  • Options
    Hi this will be our third Tauck tour..this is our 30th anniversary trip...we are arriving a day early...and we are from Somers,NY...we went with our kids about 10 years ago on the week in Italy...it was so fantastic we had to go back again!
  • Options
    Sorry! We're arriving on April 15, but our tour actually begins on April 17. We're on the regular tour, not the small group.
    I have heard of Reidy, but don't know them personally.
    Hope you all have the best trip ever!
  • Options
    Hi, TravelJo.
    We are on the May 1st Classic Italy tour. We also are arriving in Sorrento two days early. What are you going to do on your two extra days? Do you have any suggestions? I think we are going to Capril on one of our extra days, but have no definite plans for our second day. Any suggestions?
    Ruby
This discussion has been closed.